Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Michel Keck inspired Dog Collages!!!!

This was the one I'd been looking forward to all summer!! The moment last Fall I laid eyes on Michel Keck's work on my tiny iPhone screen, I squealed with joy!

         How fun are these!?!

This lesson took some preparation. The kids' homework was to text me a picture of their family dog. After I received them all, My son and I spent a day at Kinko's editing & enlarging the pictures. His patience was greatly appreciated :)

To create our dog collages we first traced our furry friends. I've found that using a window is the best way to achieve this. 

Next we got to work with scissors & mod podge!




Here's how they turned out!








So proud!

You can check out more of Michel's work, click here to visit her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment