Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Illustrating Psalms

Being that Psalms is 77 pages and I am posting the majority of them, I'm grouping these by materials used, and will type verses above as my boys allow. Not going into great detail about each one since this is a big momma jamma post and I'm a let the word speak for itself kinda gal.

Here goes:

Black gesso & Signo white gel pen. My one true love. 

Inspired by a Lisa Orth tattoo. 









The 3 1/2 year old poured black gesso on it when I wasn't looking and after a moments freak out I realized my verse went along perfect with the millions of unborn children being blotted out of society so I jotted down facts and quotes about abortion around the verse. 

Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils 

My sweet tea runneth over. SGV southern girl version






Water colors & pens














Imagery inspired by an Elizabeth St Hilaire Nelson piece. 








Random materials such as: stencils, stamps, sprays, inks, acrylic paint, washi tape, paint pens, gelatos and anything else my hands gravitate towards during sweet moments of uninterrupted creative bliss.




Gel pens only.





No comments:

Post a Comment